Procedures for Submitting the Documents
All the required documents (see below) must be submitted to MNCC office in Japan by the due date by mail or email (*The original copy must be sent later).
*The due date for 2014 will be announced soon.
1) Application form *available on our website
2) Two letters of recommendation (One from your school principal and the other is from a teacher.)
3) Supporting documents for the required criteria
ex: Latest transcript, recommendation letter from a coach, volunteer certificates etc.
4) Self introduction letter to Japanese host family
5) A few photos of yourself and your family
6) Waiver and release form *available on our website
7) Application essay - “What I would like to do in Japan”
8) Application movie - “Self-introduction and the reason why I want to participate in Japan Homestay scholarship program” *Please record your movie and send it to us via e-mail.
Where to Send
Minami Nihon Culture Center (MNCC)