Procedures for Submitting the Documents
All the required documents must be submitted to MNCC office in Japan by the due date by mail. You may send them as PDF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, WMV, AVI, MP4 files (even URLs for YouTube) by e-mail, however, the original copy has to be submitted by mail.
After screening, two applicants will be chosen as scholarship students. These students will be announced on this webpage in the beginning of October 2015, also the students will be contacted by MNCC for the next procedure.
*You can apply for a passport after the announcement, but please be aware of the process that you will follow as well as where to apply for.
2) Two letters of recommendation (One from your school principal and the other is from a teacher.)
3) Supporting documents for the required criteria
ex: Latest transcript, recommendation letter from a coach, volunteer certificates etc.
4) Self introduction letter to Japanese host family
5) A few photos of yourself and your family
7) Essay - gWhat I would like to do in Japanh
8) Self introduction video - gThe reason why I am applying for this program.h
*Please record your movie and send it to us via e-mail.
Where to Submit
Minami Nihon Culture Center (MNCC)